Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Artist Wanted

As I mentioned I am working on a few projects that I plan to release commercially, and since I lack artistic talent I am looking for artist(s) to contribute to the projects.

One project is a role playing game supplement book that focuses on a theme of knowledge. I am looking for a full page map (full color, black and white or maybe "lithograph" style), full color cover art and full color or black-and-white art of various sizes from small "gap filler" to full page art. Besides the basic ideas I am very open to ideas and artist interpretation, and would to have an artist who would also be willing to give mechanical feedback (though that is not a requirement) I plan to release this first as a PDF for a $10-20 first and possibly a softcover book if it looks like it would be feasible to do so.

The other project is a simple miniatures games in 30mm scale with color or high quality black-and-white art.

For both projects, they would be paid by ownership in the project as partners (50-50 split). If you're interested please send your portfolio examples of your art to Foolster(at)J-fan.com

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment